Goodrich Lumber was founded in Duxbury, MA in 1906 to provide lumber and building materials to surrounding communities, contractors, builders, and homeowners. Since its founding over 100 years ago, Goodrich Lumber has now expanded its services and facility with a 45,000-square-foot drive-through lumber yard, an 8,500-square-foot store and showroom, and a 1,700-square-foot mill shop in Kingston, MA.
Originally founded and long operated by the Goodrich family, Goodrich Lumber changed hands to new ownership in 1993. In 1996, Kevin Medeiros, President and previous owner of Goodrich Lumber, began working with Goodrich and later purchased the business in 2012. Although Goodrich Lumber is now under new leadership, the company continues to operate with a focus on building Goodrich’s local legacy by being the premier resource for high-quality products, innovative building sciences, and top-tier education and technical support for area contractors.